Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?


Hmm, no comments.


Does that mean that no one is reading my blog or is my content not interesting/controversial enough for everyone? Well, i guess it is Canada Day today, and i suppose everyone is busy with fireworks and whatnot.


Well you guys were all out in church and watching parades and catching candy and getting your faces painted with little Canadian flags (boy that paint itches after a while, eh?) i was stuck at work (by myself no less [i love how you can keep going with these things and they don't officially interfere with your sentence, although they get kind of confusing when you use too many of them {like this, know what i'm saying?}]) all day.


After work we headed to Gimli for supper at Brennivin's Pizza Hus. Dahlen, Chantal, Lindsey and i went to visit my grandma at Betel Home, she had lot's of visitors today. I like going there with other people because then we can all talk and it doesn't get awkward. There was a crazy lady that followed us into the elevator to the second floor. She was talking gibberish to us so we just smiled and hoped that someone would figure out where she was.


Well, i'm going to turn in for the night.

1 comment:

Lindsey Dueck said...

Hey Baby!
I read your blog! That's all that matters anyways. I can't believe you posted that picture of me. Yikes. That lady was crazy, and she was like 3 feet tall. I don't think we should have let her in the elevator. I have no clue what she was trying to say! Thanks for supper and ice cream. And can you PLEASE take me to another Adam T. Elvis concert. That was stellar. Love you with all my tiny, bitter heart.
Your gorgeous wife,
Lindsey!! (who else!)